The advantages of scheduling messages are not hidden to anyone. You can be the first one to wish your best friend or relative without worrying about missing that moment. It is possible to schedule iMessage and WhatsApp Messages on iPhone without jailbreak with just a few simple steps. If you want to learn to schedule messages on your iPhone, you just need to follow the procedure illustrated in this article. It is free and more importantly does not require you to jailbreak your iPhone. You can use this method not only to schedule messages and but also call on your iOS device. We have made it easier as this procedure is a little bit complicated.
Here Is How To Schedule iMessage And WhatsApp Messages On iPhone Without Jailbreak For Free
- Just follow this link and download ‘Scheduled’ app. The app is available for free on Apple Store.
- Once you have installed the app, you will be directed to the welcome screen on choosing to continue.
- Make sure that you have enabled notifications. This will allow the app to send push notifications that are extremely necessary to allow you to schedule iMessage and WhatsApp messages on iPhone.
- Next, go to Create Message option on the next screen.
- Now select the person to who you wish to send the message by tapping on ‘To Whom’ option as shown above.
- Fill in the next space with your personal message and go to the next option of ‘When’. Here, you will be able to set the time and date for your message. This will give you a notification at the entered time and date.
- Now you are ready to schedule the message. You just need to tap on the ‘Schedule’ option on top of the screen as shown below.
- The app will send you a notification about the scheduled message on the particular time and date that you entered.
- You can now go to the ‘Scheduled’ to send the message. You will see all the scheduled messages on the left as shown below. Just tap on Send or Send With.
- Send With option allows you to choose between iMessage/SMS and WhatsApp to send the scheduled message. You can add the option of Telegram in addition to these couple of options. For this, you will need to install the Telegram App too.
There are few more useful options that you can try. You can see the option of ‘Call’ on the above screen, just below ‘iMessage/SMS’ option. This will allow you to make a call directly to the desired user. This app is not a fully featured app that actually sends the message directly at the scheduled date and time. Still, it is a very useful app given that it is free and does not require you to jailbreak your iOS device. iPhone is a great choice of phone but it comes with a few limitations. With these simple tips and tricks, you can easily overcome some of these limitations.
If you have any suggestions or improvements you would like us to do in above article ‘How To Schedule iMessage And WhatsApp Messages On iPhone Without Jailbreak’, Share in the comment section!