How To Add Your Fingerprints on Xiaomi Redmi Note 4: Do you live with over-enthusiastic, snooping and interfering people who are more interested in your life and check your phone now and then? Then security and privacy should be the topmost priority feature you want to have on your smartphone. Right? You will truly need to have a unique finger impression scanner or fingerprint scanner in your gadget.
How To Add Your Fingerprints on Xiaomi Redmi Note 4
Best Smartphone makers are currently more mindful than any other time in recent memory of what their clients need and are thoughtful that security is one of the leading issues as every single data, both personal and professional is contained in the cell phone. Therefore, they have recently started offering fingerprint scanners in some of their flagships.
The smartphone manufacturer, Xiaomi has recently unveiled Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 in India. The phone has three variants, with the price range of INR 9,999 to INR 12,999. As soon as Redmi fans receive their phones (don’t ask how! flash sales on Flipkart is no less than a World War. Congratulations to the winners.) The company sold about 2.5 lakh units in the first flash sale on Flipkart, help on January 23, 2017. The second flash sale is on January 30, 2017 (so buckle up, Guys.) As soon as the lucky ones receive their smartphones, they would be eager to explore all the features of their trophy phone. The ones who would be keen on putting fingerprint scanner protecting ad securing their data from the inquisitive ones (we all have such people around us!), would look forward to setting up fingerprint scanner at the rear of the smartphone to add their fingerprints. Redmi supports adding up of the unique finger impressions of five people in the gadget for various purposes.
Here are the steps to add your fingerprints on Xiaomi Redmi Note 4:
- Click on the menu and go to the settings.
- Go to Lockscreen and Password. Select Manage Fingerprint. You will see the following list on your screen.
- The second step begins when you are asked to verify the security pin, password or pattern that has been setup on the lock screen. Then, you can place your finger exactly on the sensor, present just below the rear camera (some call it the primary or back camera). The phone will ask you to record your fingerprint about 10 times. Bear with it!
- Once you are done with fingerprint recordings, you will get a success message on your screen. The users can rename the fingerprints if they wish.
- You can repeat the same step to record the fingerprints of 4 more individuals as the phone allows recording the fingerprints of total 5 people.
That’s all for ‘How To Add Your Fingerprints on Xiaomi Redmi Note 4’. Now save your personal and professional information from the curious ones around you.
Image Courtesy: Xiaomininja, Gizbot