You can make money with Android and iOS apps, Isn’t it awesome!
So far you have been only paying for the apps on the Play Store. There are some apps on Google Play Store, which are available for free to use but have you heard of apps that pay you back? Yes, there are many Android and iOS apps that pay you for using them. You just need to download and spend some time with the apps to get rewarded. Some apps require you to simply download them while others require you to watch a few videos or taking surveys and you can easily make real money with android or iOS apps.
Make Real Money With These 15 Android and iOS Apps That Pay You For Using Them
There are numerous apps that promise to pay you but not all of them are genuine. Thus, I decided to compare all the non-fraudulent apps and give you the list of best Android and iOS apps that pay you for using them. You can trust all these apps to keep your information safe give you good rewards:
1. Surveys on the Go: There are many places where your opinion matter such as political campaigns or deciding the list of top companies. ‘Surveys on the Go’ pays you a minimum of $0.25 for participating in the surveys. The rewards can go up to $ 5.0. With 4 star rating in iOS and 3.4-star rating in Android, it is truly one of the best Android and iOS app that pays you for using them.
2. Gigwalk: This is a highly rewarding app if you are willing to put some efforts. Starting from $ 6.0 for the assigned tasks, you can earn as much as $ 220 using this app. The common tasks are delivery services, testing mobile apps, taking photos of the store displays etc. It is also a top rated app by iOS users with a 4-star rating.
3. Ibotta: This in my favorite app in the list of Android and iOS apps that pay you for using them. I like it because it does not ask you to do anything different. You just need to continue buying your favorite brands as Walmart, Target etc and earn a reward of $ 10. The rating of 4.5 stars says it all.
4. Shopkick: Shopkick is a similar type of app as Ibotta that gives you incentives for just checking out the products at specific stores. You can boost your rewards by making purchases at these stores. If you pursue with the app, you can win rewards such as $10 gift card. It also has a rating of more than 4 stars.
5. App Trailers: This app is real fun as it asks you to watch movie previews of the upcoming apps at the App Store and get rewarded. The activity itself is refreshing and rewarding. The points that you earn here be redeemed for cash at Amazon Store or PayPal cash.
6. Iconzoomer: Do you love taking photos? If yes then you will love this app. You will be assigned a few tasks where you need to take photos and upload them along with your comments on the products. Now each photo will fetch you 25 Euro cents paid via PayPal.
7. Gympact: After you download this app, you need to make a pact to work daily for at least a week. You get a payout of $0.50 to $0.75 per workout but remember that there are penalties for every task you miss. Maybe that is why it is not that popular. Still, I feel that it is a good app if you can commit yourself.
8. ESPN Streak for the Cash: Your hobby of following a certain sport can win a grand prize of up to $50,000. You just need to predict the outcomes of the games and get yourself on the longest winning streak to get the rewards. Android users really like it as is reflected by the 4.4-star rating.
9. Check Points: If you do not want to make serious efforts, you can earn by watching videos and scanning barcodes. You get the rewards in the form of points. These points can be redeemed for gift cards at Walmart or amazon. You can also make charities using your accumulated points.
10. Phewtick: This is probably the only app that pays you for recording meetings with your friends. It requires you to scan QR case on your friend’s or make them scan yours. You get rewarded in both the cases. The accumulated points can be redeemed for cash at PayPal.
11. NPolls: Start taking polls on your favorite topic including sports, politics, lifestyle, social trends, brands etc to earn rewards. That is how NPolls works. Each survey pays you $ 0.20 for every survey you take.
12. Mobile Rewards: Another wonderful app that pays you for watching videos on the app. It offers your instant rewards as points that can be redeemed for cash at PayPal. The amount is not very definite and maybe that is why it has average ratings of 3.6 stars by android users and just 2.5-star rating by iOS users.
13. Field Agent: It is another app that assigns you tasks that you need to finish and submit in the given time frame of 2 hours. Once your submission is verified and approved, you can get $3 for each task. Unfortunately, it is not available for Android users. iOS users have given it an impressive rating of 4.5 stars.
14. Locket: if you can tolerate ads on your lock screen, then you are up for some real cash. You do not even need to watch the ads all the time and still get paid. You can make as much as $260 per month. But for that, you would need to unlock your phone 24 hours a day and at least 3 times each hour. It is also available for Android users only.
15. EasyShift: EasyShift is a 4 star rated app for iOS users that lets you earn for completing simple assignments. The assignments can include surveys, reviewing products, taking photos etc. After the successful completion of the task, you can get your money within 48 hours via PayPal.
I would really love to hear your suggestions and views about these android and iOS earning apps, please do share in the comment section. Happy earning!