Phone exclusively designed for luxurious retailers is expected to be in market from December. The phone will embrace the premium stores all around Asia, Europe and Middle East. Undoubtedly Porsche design is always associated with libertine lifestyle and so this new phone, Porsche Design Huawei Mate 9 depicts. It was announced by Huawei days back that Mate 9 will come in two different norms, one of them will be an all time model and other will be a limited edition.
Porsche Design Huawei Mate 9
First we will talk about the physical appearance; the phone is just an extension to Mate 9, except the Porsche design logo in front and the back. For now the only color in which the phone is being launched is Graphite Black. Dimensions of the phone are 152 x 75 x7.9mm i.e. height x breadth x thickness. Phone comes up with AMOLED capacitive display of 5.5 Inches. It is the same display used in Samsung Galaxy Note series.
This technology used for display consumes lesser power which will take you to the more efficient usage of battery power. And yes of course, 4000 mah battery and super charging capacity will not let you in the state ‘BATTERY ABOUT TO DIE’. Coming back to AMOLED display, it is definitely a better choice because it ensures more brightness as myriads of LED’s give color to the screen. Apart from this the resolution of the phone is also its one of its best features i.e. 1440×2560 pixels.
This multi touch smart phone is powered by 1.8GHz octa-core HiSilicon Kirin 960 processor, and is a single SIM phone (Micro SIM). The Network technologies supported by this limited edition smart phone are GSM/LTE/CDMA/HSPA/EVDO. And yes you will have choices over connectivity you want like in other words it includes Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, NFC, 3G and 4G connectivity. It comes up with a high quality camera which is 20 Megapixels for Rear Camera and 8 Megapixel from camera for all the selfie lovers.
Camera also supports features like face detection, smile detection, touch focus. It is having exceptional internal storage of 256 GB and 6GB RAM which is becoming common gradually. Apart from all these loaded features there are some extra features which include sensors like Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor, Finger Print sensor and gyroscope.
What makes the Porsche Design Huawei Mate 9 a limited edition?
When we put the Porsche Design and Mate 9 in a comparison table, Difference lies in mainly below horizontals,
- Internal storage of Porsche Design is 256GB and that if Mate 9 is 64GB which is a big difference. And yes in Porsche there is no slot for memory card where as in mate 9 it is expandable up to 256GB.
- RAM Is 2GB more in Porsche Design.
- Screen size is smaller than Mate 9 and finger Print sensor is right below the screen on the front, and display screen is given a curved glass look to make it little different than the regular one.
- Screen resolution of mate 9 is 1080×1920 pixels and that of Porsche is 1440×2560 pixels which will be the best thing. No matter it will provide a better Picture quality and due to Its AMOLED Display enhanced color accuracy is ensured.
- The final horizontal is the price which is a huge difference; Porsche design will cost €1350.
Here comes the actual thing, the big difference lies only in the cost and not the specifications. This definitely will make customers scratch their mind, is it really worth to buy Porsche Design Huawei Mate 9 or should they stick to Huawei Mate 9 which will cost €699.