Samsung Galaxy S6 Active Launched in US: Samsung has unveiled another variants of Samsung Galaxy S6 dubbed as Samsung Galaxy S6 Active. After several leaks and rumours, the S6 Active has been official announced by the company. Samsung Galaxy S6 Active Launched in US and will be exclusively available from the AT&T and company’s retail store. If you are looking to buy one, you will have to wait till June 15.
Samsung Galaxy S6 Active Launched in US
The company has yet to reveal the exact price of Samsung Galaxy S6 Active but it has mentioned the installments of the device.
- You will have to pay the amount of $23.17/month in 24 months with 30 payments
- Or you can pay the amount of $28.96/month in 18 months with 24 payments
- Or you have another option of $34.75/month in 12 months with 20 payments
All the above mentioned installment schemes would incorporate $o down payment.
This not the end folks, Samsung has something more to offer you.
- With the purchase of Samsung Galaxy S6 Active, you will get couple of coupons.
- You can get Galaxy Tab 4.8.0 for free along with smartphone with 2 year agreement.
- Or you can busy the Samsung Wireless Charging Pad for half the price.
Now you must be wondering as if why the company launched it as Samsung Galaxy S6 Active. And what is different in Samsung Galaxy S6 Active and Samsung Galaxy S6. So we will see and compare Samsung Galaxy S6 Active vs Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge.
What is different in Samsung Galaxy S6 Active and Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge?!?!?!?
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Active ahs got the IP68 rating making it water resistant up to 1.5 meters for 30 minutes.
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Active is also dust resistance and shock resistant.
- It also meets the US Mil-STD-810G standard withstanding vibration, temperature extremes and humidity.
The Samsung Galaxy S6 Active is almost identical to that of its original flagship model and has got the advantage or merit of the above mentioned features. The only that misses in Samsung Galaxy S6 Active is the fingerprint sensor as in S6 and S6 Edge, thus making it the only disadvantage or drawback of Samsung Galaxy S6 Active.
Talking about the Samsung Galaxy S6 Active Specifications, it boasts 5.1 QHD Super AMOLED display. The pixel density offered is 577 ppi with a resolution of 1440 x 2560 pixels. It will be powered by 64 bit octa-core Exynos 720 processor which is another pros of Samsung Galaxy S6 Active. It will run on Android 5.0.2 Lollipop operating system. The device will offer only 32 GB of internal storage which can be considered as cons of Samsung Galaxy S6 Active. There will be 16 megapixel of rear camera with LED flash and 5 megapixel in front. It will be packed with 3500 mAh battery with features like wireless charging, Ultra power saving mode and fast charging technology.