Health benefits of eating Chocolates: The Latin name of chocolate is THEOBROMA CACAO which means Food of the Gods. There are some positive and some negative effect of chocolate on human body of eating more or less chocolates. He we are talking about dark chocolate not about the junk chocolates in candy bar. Eating in excess amount of chocolates may lead to risk of obesity, as raw chocolate is rich in cocoa butter and fat is removed during chocolate refining but during some manufacturing processes some fats may added in it.
Dark chocolate are fully loaded with a lots of nutrients which is having positive effect on human body. Chocolate is made of cocoa tree which is the best source of antioxidants. Dark chocolates lowers the risk of heart diseases.
Health benefits of eating Chocolates
100 Grams of Dark chocolate contains
- 11 gram of fiber
- 67% of the RDA for iron
- 58% of the RDA for Magnesium
- 98% of the RDA for Manganese
- 89% of the RDA for copper
- Plenty of zinc, potassium, phosphorus and selenium
Some benefit of chocolate
You will get the various answer after reading the given below benefits
- How chocolates are beneficial to us?
How dark chocolates is healthy?
Which chocolate is healthy?
- Dark chocolate helps in improving mood:
It is proved scientifically that by eating a lot of chocolates will help in creating a mood fresh and help in relaxing the mind. Health benefits of eating Chocolates is that it can help a lot in high pressure situation it is being noted when mental task is being given to contestant, then it is found that person who consume cocoa flavanol drinks had given a better performance and is reported less mental fitigue
- Chocolates can make your skin glow and also helps in reducing sunburn:
- High flavanol helps in increasing skin density, thickness and better hydration transepidermal water loss in the body. Two group of women were noticed where one consume high flavanol group and other consume group, then after a period of 12 weeks it is being noticed that women having low flavanol group showed no change in skin health and women having high flavanol group had 25% reduction in UV-induced sunburn(erthema) after being exposed to solar simulator.
- Chocolates will help in maintaining a healthy cardiovascular system:
Chocolates will help in reducing platelet which will help in improving endothelial function. Cacao has polyphenol which increases HDL cholesterol which reduce oxidized LDL cholesterol.
- Dark chocolates helps in eating less:
As per the study one participants is giving a chocolates before two hour of taking lunch which will reduces the intake calories by 18% and new Bulletproof chocolates bar is enriched in XCT oil which will gave double impact on it.
- Chocolates is prebiotic in nature:
It is being noted by various scientific research that cacao polyphenol acts directly to modulate bio markers.
Types of chocolates:
- Raw Chocolate
- Unsweetened Chocolate
- Dark Chocolate
- Semisweet Chocolate
- Bitter sweet Chocolate
- Couverture Chocolate
- Milk Chocolate
- White Chocolate
- Compound Chocolate
- Modeling Chocolate