Trick to get the Old Instagram Logo Back , Working !
The secret to crack down the Old Instagram Logo has been unveiled.Last week Instagram changed its Logo to a brand new colorful look. However, no one could have foreseen how amazingly the world was attached to the Retro brown old logo, and many of them still are!
On its website, Instagram explained:
The Instagram community has evolved over the past five years from a place to share filtered photos to so much more – a global community of interests sharing more than 80 million photos and videos every day. Our updated look reflects how vibrant and diverse your storytelling has become.
Old Instagram Logo: Who made the trick?
Are you too the Old Instagram Logo lover? If yes, then there is a way you can backtrack the latest change on your iPhone. Thanks to UX (user experience) designer Juan Ramirez, who made a small guide to get back the Old logo on your Homescreen.So once again you can see the old epic logo on your iPhone.
Old Instagram Logo: How to get old logo back?
- First off, we must observe that change needs to be done while actually using your iPhone.
- Drag your Instagram icon into a random Folder. Juan added his Instagram app to a folder called ‘crap.’ You can do the similar way!
- Click straight onto this link. Make sure you do this from your Phone so it opens up in iOS Safar.
- When the internet page opens, click on the ‘share’ icon (a square with an arrow poking out) and then click ‘add to homepage.’
- Boom ! Check the icon. It should be the same retro brown old logo that you longed for.