Google Pixel XL VS iPhone 7 Plus: Which one is better?
A Combat Between Google Pixel XL VS iPhone 7 Plus
Highlighting technological advancements to the best of presentation, Google’s Pixel and Pixel XL have managed to gain extensive recognition. But, it has been getting a tough competition by its arch rival iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus as well the new Samsung Galaxy Note 7. All these smartphones are one of its kinds in terms of technical brilliance. They are laced with exotic features that can stun anyone opting to buy them. Considering the brand value, each of them is known to manufacture classy smartphones with exclusivity about them. Certainly, the face-off between Google and iPhone is surely one to check out.
Comparison Google Pixel XL Vs iPhone 7 Plus-
|Google Pixel XL||iPhone 7 Plus|
|Screen Size||5.5 inch||5.5 inch|
|Resolution||1440 x 2560 pixels||1080 x 1920 pixels|
|Pixel Density||534 ppi||401 ppi|
|Version||Android 7.1||iOS 10|
|Processor||1.6 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 processor||Apple A10 Fusion|
|RAM||4 GB||3 GB|
|Front||8 MP||7 MP|
|Rear||12.3 MP||12 MP|
|Internal||32 GB||32 GB|
|mAh||3450 mAh||2900 mAh|
|Price||76,000 INR||81,999 INR|
Detailed Comparison Google Pixel XL VS iPhone 7 Plus
- If we compare iPhone 7 Plus vs Google Pixel XL in terms of display quality, Google’s Pixel XL takes the edge over iPhone because Pixel stands ahead with quad HD screen and iPhone is a mere 1080 pixel screen. It becomes obvious that Google is running far ahead in the race of display quality.
- When it comes to the weight factor, Google again wins the race with just 160gm and iPhone turns out to be a bulky affair with 188gm. Even, in the battery power division, Google has managed to create its market because of 3450 power and iPhone as just 2900 power.
- We all fall for taking best of the pictures with smartphone’s smart camera. In the Google and iPhone war, Google takes the meat for sure with 12.3 megapixel rear camera and an 8 megapixel front camera. It is surely bliss for selfie lovers. On the other hand, iPhone comes with just 12 megapixel rear camera and 7 megapixel front camera.
- Everyone wants a smartphone with ample memory and Google realizes this dream of mobile users. Having a RAM of 4GB, Pixel XL takes the flag away from Apple’s iPhone because it lags behind with a mere 3GB RAM. So, with Google in hand, one will be able to save more videos and songs to their smartphone.
- Adding cream to the cake is appearance of the phone that makes a person drool over them. Here again, Google’s Pixel XL snatches the limelight as iPhone comes with same appeal and body style like its predecessors. On the other note, Google’s Pixel XL seems to be sleek and highly attractive.
Google and Apple have their own markets on the global front. Google’s Sundar Pichai and Apple’s Tim Cook always seek out to bring out the best in their company’s performance. This is the reason that both companies keep on manufacturing high quality products to meet essential needs of the customers. And in this technology oriented world, smartphones are like blessing in disguise. It is because they are powered to perform qualitative tasks on the smart screens itself. After all, technology is bringing the world in the palms of smartphone users for sure.