Many of you guys might know that Google tracks your online activities but you may not have an idea of the level, Google tracks you. World’s most popular search engine tracks almost every single activity you do on the internet. Whether you perform a simple search, visit someplace, or watch a video on YouTube, it knows everything. Sounds creepy! Google’s major business is advertising and based on your daily activities, it feeds you with ads of your interest. Google also uses your search history to provide more relevant results to users. However, it has made it optional for users to opt-out of these tracking features. Here we are going to share with you top 7 links where you can review and control everything that Google track and know about you.
Top 7 Links That Will Tell You How Much Google Knows About You
1. History: Here you can check entire of your Google search history that you have ever performed.
2. Location History – Here are the places where you used Google to do anything.
3. Takeout – Export every information Google knows about you.
4. Ads: Here is what Google thinks what your interests are and shows you ads based on these interests.
5. Dashboard – An activity page that tells you about all the Google services you are using.
6. YouTube search history – YouTube saves all of your searches too.
7. Permissions – You can see here what permissions you gave to the extensions and sites you use.
I hope the above list was useful for you, please share and leave comments if you have any suggestions!