How To Check Facebook Messages Without App -No Need To Install Facebook Messenger
For this, you will be needing a browser of your choice installed on your smartphone and internet connectivity. We are assuming that you have both then just follow below steps to access Facebook messages without messenger app on Android or iPhone:
1) Launch your favorite browser (E.g. Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox)
3) Enter your Facebook credentials in the appropriate fields and tap on Login button.
4) On the Facebook Homepage tap the Messages icon.
5) It will get you a Facebook Messenger App installation page, just tap on Cancel.
6) A Messages popup will appear, select the See all messages option.
7) You will be redirected to all message window and you are done. Now receive & send Facebook messages to anyone without Messenger App.
1) Just like in the first method launch your favorite browser (E.g. Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox) on your mobile.
2) In the address bar of browser type Messenger.com and hit Go button.
3) Instead of getting a login page you will be redirected to page for downloading the Messenger app, but don’t panic just now. If you are opening the Messenger site on the desktop you will directly get the login page.
4) Just click on the three dots on the top right corner of your browser and down in the menu tap on the box against option Desktop Site. On iOS, you will find such option by tapping the share button in Safari.
5) Now you will see a wide page asking for credentials, Enter Facebook credentials in the appropriate fields and tap on Login button.
6) This will take you to your Facebook messaging interface. Now send and receive whoever you want without the app.
So these are few of the ways to check facebook messages without app or Messenger login without app, if you have any suggestions to make or facebook tricks, do share in the comment section below and stay tuned by subscribing!