ASUS ROG Specifications, Key Features, and Images: With high-quality games coming to smartphones like PUBG and Fortnite the smartphone manufacturers are also getting more and more ambitious in the gaming section. Like Razor announced gaming smartphone a few months ago, following the same path Asus has launched ambitious gaming smartphone with ridiculously high specs dubbed as Asus Rog. Let us have a detailed look at Asus ROG specs, key features and images below.
ASUS ROG Specifications, Key Features, and Images
- RAM– 8GB
- Processor– SD 845 up to 2.96Ghz (they’ve tweaked it, worked with SD for this SoC)
- Front speakers.
- Display- 6” FHD+ AMOLED with 90Hz refresh rate. Fastest AMOLED display in the market. (Razor Phone is 120Hz but with LCD)
- Camera- 8MP front, 12MP/8MP ultra-wide on the back
- 3 USB-C Ports. Yes, 3. 1 on the bottom, 2 on the left. Specially designed to support accessories.
- HTC-like Squeeze feature but through Ultrasonic sensors.
- Battery- 4,000 mAh
- Advanced Cooling System– (A big copper plate for better heat channeling) allows CPU to sustain peak performance 5 times longer
Asus ROG Hands-On review
Certainly the most ambitious gaming phone after Nokia N-Gage. There are some accessories that Asus provides a Samsung-like Dock, Controller Pad, and some others, which for the meantime, seem to work very well.
Do you any comments on ASUS ROG Specifications, Key Features, and Images, do share in the comment section below!