How to screen record on iPhone with audio on iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch: You no longer have to jailbreak your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to record your screen! If you always searched the internet to find the answer to how to screen record on iPhone, then you are at the right place. Video screen capture is a simple activity and helps you in numerous ways. The procedure explained here will take you through the process with ease.
You can use unofficial display recorder iPhone applications to capture the screen with audio. However, you have to go through the complicated installation procedure. However, Apple brought you officially the opportunity to record the screen. Why wait! Let us move ahead with the iPhone screen recorder free steps.
How to screen record on iPhone with audio on iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Click the Control Center from the Settings app and choose Customize Controls.
- Scroll down the page until you see Screen Recording option. Tap the green icon to activate and add to the Control Center.
- After adding the shortcut, you will learn here how to screen record on iPhone. As the tile is available on the home screen, you will now be seeing the toggle of the option that you can use it when you want video screen capture with audio. As a default, Apple ensured that the recorder would capture any audio – in playing music or surrounding noises.
- Nonetheless, Apple likewise provided you the opportunity to switch off the audio while you are recording the screen. You can do this by long pressing the 3D Touch tile, which opens the settings of the screen recorder. Tap the icon that resembles the Mic symbol with Microphone Audio off written under it to start or stop the audio before you can begin recording the video. You can activate display recorder iPhone from the same window. You have to press the Start Recording option!
The recording begins after a three-second timer, irrespective of the screen that you choose to record. As soon as the recording session begins, the status bar color changes to red. It remains the same until you close the session.
5. You can stop the recording process by long pressing the 3D tile and tapping the Stop Recording option. Alternatively, you can tap the red indicator displayed on the status bar. You will receive a notification to view the video in the Photos app. You can tap the notification directly to see the video or open the Photos app, choose the video located in the Camera Roll.
6. Select the video from the Camera Roll and tap Edit button to begin editing. You can trim the video, add frames, and crop. Click Done to complete the editing procedure and save as a new video so that you do not lose the original recording.
You can uninstall third-party video screen capture applications from your Apple device. Follow the official procedure to record the screen of your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad without the need to jailbreak or use applications that require complicated installations.
Did this guide on How to screen record on iPhone with audio on iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch helped you? If yes, then please do share!