The 10 Best Dedicated IP VPN Services | Get A Personal Static IP
Are you looking for the most dedicated IP VPN for secure browsing? Dedicated servers are especially useful while using websites like eBay, PayPal, and Gmail and allow you to have root access to the server. If you want full control with a wonderful VPN experience, then consider buying a dedicated IP. For our curious readers, the following details the definition and advantages of Dedicated IP VPN.
What does a dedicated IP mean?
A dedicated IP allows only a single user to access a specific IP address that is assigned. Usually, when a user is connected to a VPN service, they are allotted IP address that would be shared with many other users. But with dedicated IP VPN, the provider allocates a static IP address that only you can use. You can get a personal static IP address with a dedicated VPN service. But these services might cost you some extra bucks than the regular charges that you may pay for your VPN.
What are the advantages of a dedicated IP VPN?
Well, there are some advantages that you might need to consider before opting for a specific VPN service. Obviously, there are more advantages with dedicated VPN services compared to the shared VPN services.
- Avoid being blacklisted: some of the websites can detect VPN usages, if you are specifically using a shared model, then blocking one IP address will block all the users under that IP address to get access that particular website. With a dedicated IP address, only you get hold of what you are accessing, and chances of getting blocked are less.
- There is no need for extra verification. Most sites, even google ask for additional verification if many people access the same website from the same IP address. So this is easily avoided in the case of dedicated IP address.
- Emails are delivered faster and require less double check when shared through dedicated IP address than a shared model. Emails through shared IP address requires checking to ensure the services to be provided.
- Some networks get accessed only by using specific IP addresses for ensuring safety. In such cases, a dedicated IP address is a boon to the users.
Although, owing to the saturating market of VPN providers, choosing the ideal option can be rather overwhelming. To aid you in making the right choice, we’ve listed top 10 dedicated IP VPN providers that you choose from.
Best dedicated IP VPN services – Get a personal static IP
NordVPN is one of the most popular website services that attracts people in search of best VPN services in recent days. NordVPN is a VPN service provider from Panama with a special feature of taking no-logs from its clients. NordVPN dedicated IP is well acclaimed for its proper technical security domain. The packages NordVPN offers for its dedicated IP VPN services are priced cheap compared to the other competitive rivals in the market. It offers featured services in double VPN, VPN over Tor, DNS- based protection in malware, Smart DNS to its customers worldwide.
- Best servers that are applied beyond borders. This allows users to connect quickly.
- Reliable encryption policy that allows privacy of data when using a public wifi connection.
- Fast connection servers offered over 61 countries.
- Supports all the major operating systems.
- Best technical support that is available round the clock 24/7.
- No live technical support offered.
- Performance is buggy while using in Mac OS applications.
Another best service for getting a dedicated IP is VPNArea. A major advantage coming from VPNArea is that it allows you to share your connection with six different operating systems or devices. It holds a strict no data logs holding policy which ensures privacy. VPNArea offers dedicated IP address aces in USA, UK, Netherlands, Germany, Canada, Australia and Romania.
- Better security services.
- It has an option for switching to any other dynamic address whenever need be.
- Provisions for dynamic as well as static VPN requirements
- The user-friendly app support system
- Available in LINUX platforms and supports usage over routers as well.
- US speeds have recorded to be slower
It is one of the best-known VPN services for unblocking contents. It has a solid customer base due to its remarkable speeds in delivering and dense customer support. Express VPN Dedicated IP gives open access to 148 locations based on 94 countries making it best VPN provider in the world. It comes with additional P2P support and runs a kill switch, making it an all-around interface for people in need of dedicated IP VPN services.
- Supports plenty of servers.
- Fitted with kill switch features and generally delivers good performance
- Splendid room of quality apps.
- Only three connections can be supported, unlike other VPN providers.
- A bit expensive with dedicated IP VPN plans.
TorGuard is a US-based VPN provider, popular in the category for people who are addicted to torrents. It offers dedicated IP VPN address to its clients along with the shared VPN based on the client’s requirements. It takes a major leap in featuring several add-ons that are useful to the user like email and proxy services. Users need not log and also the security on data is also pretty decent.
- No logging required
- Configurable apps and web extensions
- Cheap pricing plans
- Feature-rich add-ons
- Good track records
- No free trials
- Limited connection supports.
This VPN service provider is already beaming with 10 million users across the world. Like other dedicated IP VPN providers around the globe. The interface may not be the best like any other VPN service provider, but it holds some of the best options to land in the list of best VPN providers. It holds a special feature where users can kick off the VPN service while launching specific apps.
- Solid performance in delivering dedicated IP VPN services around the globe.
- App-specific VPN launching mode can be disabled when particular apps are launched.
- Free plan but also does have some caveats.
- Unlimited data usage is permitted
- Incorporated more advanced features.
- Can use only one device at a time
- Speed wise; the VPN service is slower than others
- Adds and commercials may be annoying
One of the best quality services for the price you pay is offered by IPVanish. With more than a 40,000 and counting shared IPs spread over 60 countries. The features that IPVanish offers are innumerable. It offers unlimited P2P traffic along with 24/7 best technical support backup. Servers connect quickly, and there is no doubt, IPVanish has several happy customers amidst the crowd. In some tests conducted it was also revealed to unblock BBC iPlayer and US Netflix, which is good news.
- Capability to manage its own servers
- Can manage 10 connections and that too simultaneously.
- Excellent download speeds
- Compatibility with torrents
- Usability issues, not user-friendly
- No kill switches
- Premium prices, not affordable.
TunnelBear offers an easy to use interface without the need for any learning, unlike IPVanish. It is based on Canadian location which emphasizes ease of use by the customer. Ideally, TunnelBear offers support only over 20 locations. One good thing about TunnelBear dedicated IP VPN is there is a facility for manual consoles to be set based on the user’s choice.
- Remarkably user-friendly interface
- Even-handed prices on plans.
- Free services for up to 500 MB traffic.
- A wide range of software is offered to clients
- Supports fewer locations
- Long distance connections load slower
With 50+ server locations, WindScribe is reasonable in delivering more than what you can expect from a dedicated IP VPN provider. Like any other VPN service, WindScribe also offers support over vast operating systems and additionally over browser extensions. Manual settings support is also a possibility depending on the usage of the user. It generally offers good performance in unblocking and comes with free and reasonable price plans to choose from.
- One major advantage is it offers unlimited device connections.
- Free plans available.
- There is a free plan that deals until data of 10GB monthly.
- Slow connections at randomized locations
- No 24/7 support to clarify.
VyprVPN offers great performance possibilities and better security support. It is a Swiss-based service provider. It is boastful in offering VPN services over a whopping 73 countries list with high-end features for its users. It is even capable of providing services even in major VPN- blocking countries with its technological support. Supporting various platforms and web extensions, it offers superb downloading speeds even in out of way locations.
- Fast and reliable performance
- Reasonably priced plans
- Powerful performance
- Limited- time logging
- Accounts get locked when notified for illegal torrent download.
This budget pricing VPN service provider doesn’t compromise on the features and offers several on the go features for its clients. It allows access over 33 server locations, a relatively smaller network by sufficing to many. There is no 24/7 support online, but it compensates the services via mail. Supports an above the average solid performance to its users, Private internet access provides free and cheap services and better-secured servers. One main advantage is it doesn’t allow advertisements in its supported operating systems and web extensions.
- Cheap plan pricing
- Bitcoin support for staying anonymous
- Supports add blocking, trackers as well as malicious websites
- No user logging required
- Bitcoin support
- Inconsistencies over long-distance connections
- No live chat support over 24/7