Samsung Launched Its One Hand Operation+ Gesture App On Google Play Store
First Android was officially released in September 2008 which relied on physical buttons for navigation. Since then Google and an open mobile alliance has been updating Android and adding more and more features. Going through these Android versions the physical buttons moved to touch screen but their functions were same. Now Google introduced New gesture-based navigation in the latest version Android 9.0 Pie which is rumoured to be removed in Android Q.
We all know Samsung mostly prefers to do things in its own way they featured a swipe up navigation menu at the bottom. But still you have to reach the bottom to access those navigation keys so now they have come up with new idea of providing navigation OP at the edge of smartphone. One Hand Operation+ app by Samsung allows the user to navigate from any edge instead of reaching the bottom of the screen. I personally like this option as now i have longer space to navigate. Samsung just released this app on Google Play Store. One Hand Operation Plus app allows user to customize the gesture operations on Samsung mobiles only.
This app seems to be released in line with Samsung’s Good Lock ecosystem in which the mobile manufacturer lets user to redesign their Galaxy phone like customizing Lock Screen and interface. One Hand Operation + lets you assign functions to different swiping actions to each edge. For example:
- Back key
- Home key
- Recent key
- Task switcher
- Menu key
- Previous app
- Open notification panel
- Open quick panel
- Floating navigation buttons
- Forward ( web browser )
- One-handed mode
- Screen off
- Assistance app
- Pull screen down
With these screen wide gesture shortcuts, you can hide the default navigation bar and still navigate easily without having to stretch your fingers too far. As I mentioned above the One Hand Operation Plus supports only Samsung mobiles but there is one paid app available on Googe Play Store named Edge Gesture which I tried personally and activates the same functionality.
Download One Hand Operation +
Developer: Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
- List of All Samsung Secret Codes To Unlock Hidden Android Menu
- How To Take Screenshot On Samsung Tablet – All Models
- Comparison Between Samsung Exynos 8895 vs. Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- 14 Free Best Portable Antivirus to Remove Virus and Malware without Installation
- Android Antivirus Apps Are Useless — Here’s What To Do Instead
- Top 10 Most Destructive Computer Virus Ever 2018
- Top Beauty Apps From Google Play Are Found To Be Riddled With Malware In Latest Research
- 7 Tips For Staying Safe On Public WiFi
- 8 Best Anti-Ransomeware Software – An Overview
- The 5 Top Alternative To Google Search Engine Which Does Not Track User